Flint Group is in the market for a big thinker to join our team as a Senior Account Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing client relationships by displaying strategic thinking, passion for creativity and problem solving, and a desire to build strong relationships.
What you’ll do
- Act as the strategic Lead in developing strategic approach to campaign and/or project; periodic updates and campaign analysis.
- Ensure the client is consistently receiving our best value, strategic, creative thinking, project execution and service
- Provide top-level client contact/relationships; staying in regular contact with the client about their business, their needs, industry shifts and relevant market opportunities
- Actively promote integration and collaboration on work throughout the agency
- Actively work to drive new business and grow existing relationships
- Anticipate the needs of the client in relation to their business objectives and proactively present ideas and solutions
- Manage assigned client work with the responsibility for ensuring it is completed on time, on budget – and is our best possible quality
What we need
- Passion for the industry and an undying desire to expand knowledge and learn everyday
- Understanding of both the marketing and the manufacturing industries, and the ability to become well-versed in clients’ business, systems and objectives
- Ability to think big, but also translate into meaningful, insightful and actionable steps
- Ability to align projects and resources to meet not only individual project goals, but align with greater business objectives
- Commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and overall account success
- Skilled in developing and managing external marketing client contracts
- Knowledge of integrated marketing communications solutions
Where you’ve been
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing communications
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
We help more than 150 clients in diverse industries succeed. Many are word-of-mouth referrals, and some have been our clients longer than most of us have been alive – a testament to our belief that doing the right thing is the only way to do things.
Our offices are in Fargo, ND, and Duluth, MN, and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Flint
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.