So you wanna be a summer FLINTERN?
Not gonna lie, we’re pretty excited about that. There’s just something we need to know first: WHY do you want to intern at Flint?
- Because we’ll take your CREATIVITY and EXPERIENCE to the next level?
- Because you’ll get to do what you love—and get PAID for it?
- Because you’re FIRED UP for #FlintFun events like summer grill-outs?
Show us your perspective on Flint.
Tell us why you want to score a summer Flinternship at Flint Group in your creative submission. Use your favorite medium—if words are your strength, crank out an essay. If technology is your jam, record a video. Get creative!
In order to be eligible for a Flinternship, you must:
- Currently be attending college
- Have enough credits completed by the beginning of the internship to be considered at least a junior
What will you get out of a Flinternship? How about all of this and more:
- An advantage over other job candidates and the potential to become a full-time employee
- Flexible hours – work with us to create your schedule (minimum of 20 hours and average of 30 hours per week)
- A paycheck! You’ll receive an hourly rate for the work you do as a Flintern
- The chance to learn from a Flint mentor who’s experienced in your area of career interest
- The opportunity to own an entire client project, from conception to completion
Flint Group is in the market for a digital-minded Flintern to join our Web Development team for the summer of 2020. As well as working closely with the Development team, all Flinterns will work together to own a project for a local non-profit from start to finish while learning all aspects of agency life.
The 2020 summer Flinternship program will run May 19 – August 21 with an average of 30 hours of paid work each week.
What you’ll do:
- Create project reports for scope, budget and timeline
- Monitor quality of project deliverables
- Test website functionality and browser compatibility
- Participate in project meetings and assign follow-up items
What we need:
- Passion for the industry and an undying desire to expand knowledge and learn everyday
- Ability to think big, but also translate into meaningful, insightful and actionable steps
- Ability to align projects and resources to meet not only individual project goals, but align with greater business objectives
- Commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and overall account success
- Skilled in developing and managing external marketing client contracts
- Knowledge of integrated marketing communications soluntions
Who you are:
- Junior or senior status in college, working towards a degree in a related field
- Detailed and organized
- Interest in learning about the business side of projects within an agency
For priority consideration, please apply by February 19th.
Applications will be closed February 29th and interviews will be held in March.
Upload your creative submission below, along with your resume and any additional work samples you want us to see.
- You may upload your files in Word, PDF or image formats.
- If you created a video, please upload it to a hosting site such as Vimeo and submit the link below.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.